Every month we share our latest roundup of women-founded startups that were recently funded or acquired from our community and beyond. If you would like to be featured, please email us at email@example.com with your announcement.
Here’s this month’s funding report
- 👩⚕️ Escalate USA, a Silver Spring, Maryland-based frontline retention platform, raised $1.26M pre-seed round led by RockCreek’s Racial Equity Capital Fund.
- 📈 JourneyTrack, a Portland, Oregon-based startup specializing in journey management solutions, raised a $1.5M Seed round led by Elevate Capital.
- 🦷 Plan Forward, an Indianapolis, Indiana-based dental software company enabling dental practices to offer an alternative method of payment to their uninsured patients, raised a $2M Seed round led by Elevate Ventures
- 📰 ImpactAlpha, the Berkley-based news, data and networking platform for sustainable finance and impact investing, raised a $3.3M Seed round led by the Ford Foundation.
- 🏠 Harvest Thermal, a Berkeley-based startup developing a smart panel to help homeowners make their heat pumps operate more efficiently, raised a $4 million Seed extension round led by Earth Foundry.