Every month we share our latest roundup of women-founded startups that were recently funded or acquired from our community and beyond. If you would like to be featured, please email us at email@example.com with your announcement.
Here’s this month’s funding report
- 👩🍳 Science On Call, a Chicago, IL-based provider of an AI-powered help desk for restaurants, raised $2.6M in Seed funding led by York IE.
- 👩💼 Mentra, a Charlotte, NC-based neurodiversity-focused recruiting platform, raised a $3.5M Seed round led by Shine Capital.
- 😸 KittyCAD, a Los Angeles-based developer of hardware design software, raised a $5M Seed round led by Venrex Partners.
- 🏳️🌈 Lex, a New York City-based Queer social app, raised a $5.6M Seed round led by Stellation Capital.
- 👯♀️ Evvy, a New York City-based precision women’s health startup focused on the vaginal microbiome, raised a $14M Series A round led by Left Lane Capital.