Every month we share our latest roundup of women-founded startups that were recently funded or acquired from our community and beyond. If you would like to be featured, please email us at email@example.com with your announcement.
Here’s this month’s funding report
- 🌍 Amini, a New York City and Nairobi-based climate tech business that uses artificial intelligence and satellite technology to bridge Africa’s environmental data, raised a $4M Seed round led by Salesforce Ventures and Female Founders Fund.
- 📊 BlastPoint, a Pittsburg, Pennsylvania-based software company that provides customer intelligence and analytics solutions to optimize revenue growth, raised a $8M Seed led by Curql.
- 👶 Orchid, a San Francisco-based reproductive technology startup that is capable of detecting rare genetic disorders, raised a $12M Seed round led by Prometheus Fund.
- 🤰 Needed, a Los Angeles-based pregnancy nutrition and education company, raised a $14M Series A round led by The Craftory.
- 🎭 Mozaic, formerly known as Jammber, a Chicago-based global split payment platform built for co-creators on any project, anywhere, raised a $20M Series A round led by Volition Capital.