Every month we share our latest roundup of women-founded startups that were recently funded, from our community and beyond. If you would like to be featured, please email us at email@example.com with your announcement.
Here’s January’s funding report:
- 🧪 VeriSIM Life, a leading artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled, unique R&D decisions de-risker for breakthrough drug development, announced it has closed its oversubscribed $15 million Series A round led by Morpheus Ventures.
- 👩💻 CodeSee, a startup that helps developers understand how all the parts of a code base fit together, closed a $7 million secondary seed round. The round was led by new investors Wellington Access Ventures, Plexo Capital and Menlo Ventures along with several industry angels who had participated in the first seed investment.
- 📱 ianacare, a company that provides comprehensive tech-enabled caregiver support through employers and health plans — recently announced a $12.1 million Series A investment led by Greycroft Ventures.
- 🏢 Hemlane, an all-in-one property management platform recently announced that it closed $9 million in funding co-led by Asymmetric Capital Partners and Prudence Ventures.
- ✨Upstart tech company BlockSpaces, which helps companies connect to blockchains, recently announced closing an oversubscribed seed round, raising $5.75 million. The round was led by San Francisco-based investor Leadout Capital.
- 🎾 Break the Love, the next-gen social sports platform, announced the close of over $2.5 million in seed funding with a round led by Lake Nona Fund.
- 📒 Pocketnest, a financial wellness platform, announce its seed round led by institutional investor Reseda Group and co-led by The Impact Seat and ID Ventures.