Every month we share our latest roundup of women-founded startups that were recently funded or acquired from our community and beyond. If you would like to be featured, please email us at email@example.com with your announcement.
Here’s this month’s funding report
- 👶 BabyQuip, a Santa Fe, NM-based baby gear marketplace, raised a $3.4M Seed round led by How Women Invest and Thorney Investment Group.
- ⚖️ Flo Recruit, an Austin, TX-based legal recruitment software unlocking data-driven strategy for law firms, raised an oversubscribed $4.2M Seed round led by LiveOak Venture Partners and Moneta Ventures.
- 💸 Rightfoot, a San Francisco-based startup, enables developers to quickly and easily add debt repayment to any application. Rightfood raised a $15M Series A led by Blue Lion Global and Renegade Partners.
- 👩⚕️ HERmd, a Cincinnati-based provider of female comprehensive health, beauty, and wellness services, raised an $18M Series A led by Jazz Venture Partners.
- 🦴 FIGUR8, a Boston medical software developer of a wearable sensor technology designed for musculoskeletal health, raised a $25M Series A led by First Spark Ventures.