Every month, we at Graham & Walker publish a list of notable startups that are breaking boundaries in their industries, and paving the way for what comes next. Join us in shining a light on them and amplifying their businesses!
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, we are celebrating companies who are built by and for women. Whether it is though innovation in wellness, consumer products, personal finances or professional networking, they are working on bettering our collective future.
- Ellevest: Personal finance & wealth management. You know that one friend you always text for money advice or questions? Ellevest is like if that friend had an app with all of their knowledge in one place.
- The Riveter: A community for professional women. A union of kickass women and allies who lift up others for equity of opportunity for all women. They started IRL and are now online which means you can feel their strength wherever your Wifi connects.
- Chief: Private membership network. Executive women, this is for you. If you hold a major leadership role and are ready to connect with others that do too, Chief is ready to connect with you and make the C-Life extra suite.
- Health In Her Hue: Digital healthcare platform for Black women. Health in Her Hue + YOU = a health care match made in heaven. HiHH’s platform brings health care, providers, and content for women of color to the world. Side effects of this treatment include: Feeling informed and empowered in your healthcare choices.
- Maison 276: Luxurious hair care beauty products that celebrate grey hair. We’re feelin’ GRAY-okay about Maison 276’s luxurious plant-based hair products and celebration of embracing the gray as it comes (and as you rock it).
- Lola: Sexual health products delivered to your door. If health is weath, Lola’s products will have you rollin’ in some sexy riches. Gyno-approved, trusted by periods.
- Scout: Safety fitness app by women FOR women. If you’re on the hunt for a safe workout app, we’ve got something for you to Scout! Plug into your inner power for your best strength with Scout.
- SoShe: Tech-first health & wellness for women & families starting with childbirth prep. Let’s get it on(line). If you’re family planning and need some childbirth prep, SoShe’s tech-first health and wellness resource is for you and yours.